Industrial Puffed Rice Machine Description
Puffed rice or muri is made from rice. In order to make muri in large quality, businesses employ industrial puffed rice machine. Through the use of heated sand that rotates in the drum, the rice grains are roasted to form puffed rice. Steel is utilized in the fabrication of this machine. The rice grains are added into machine through a hopper on the top. The resultant puffed rice is packed in sacks and sold in the market. The puffed rice is light weight, less calorie snack that is enjoyed by many in India.
Industrial Puffed Rice Machine Features:
- This machine is a fully automated system with a high hourly production capacity
- The resulting low-calorie snack may be used to make snacks and breakfast.
- This rice is very light and crispy.
- This is designed for commercial use.
- It can create 200kg of healthy, high-quality muri every hour.
- Puffed Rice Machine may be operated by the operator for 8-10 hours each day.
- This has easy installation
- Hassle-free operations
- Low power consumption is there
- Very safe to use